Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nat's first day of school....







Nataly's first day of school was yesterday. She was so excited she got to ride the bus to school. It was sad for me but exciting too. Jenni came and stayed the night and was there for Nat's first day. After we took Nat to the bus stop we drove over to the school and met her there. I wanted to make sure she knew where she was going and that she could find her teacher. When I got there, I went to take her to where her class was sitting and pushed my hand away. That made me so sad cause I knew she was ready. Nataly was so excited about riding the bus. She said that she likes both of her bus drivers.

Sydney was a little more bummed today cause Nat wasn't around. She wants to go to big girl school now. Today she told me that she was ready cause she can go on the big girl potty, cause if go potty like a big girl you get to go to school.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Sob sob! I am sad for you! It is hard when they go off to school and poor little Syd. She is so lonely I am sure. Miss you guys!

lehiharmers said...

I am freaking out at the pics of your girls. Natalie in school?
She is SO adorable, and when did your baby become a little girl? Wow.
I am so glad I sent an email to you, so I can check in on things with you.

-Noel