Thursday, September 4, 2008

My mom...

So today I talked to my mom. She was telling me about her hair. It is starting to fall out in chunks now. When she combs it the comb is full of hair. I feel so bad for her! I wanted to cry but I knew she didn't want to here me cry. What do you say to some one that is going through this. It has been very hard for our family. She is coming this weekend and I am going to shave her head for her. It is bitter sweet! I went shopping this morning and bought her a scarf. I cann't wait to see her with it on. I know that she is going to look great. We LOVE you mom.

3 comments:

Taylors6 said...

Kandiss I'm so sorry to hear that. Thats so crazy she is coming up because I tried calling you because I'm going DOWN to St. George tomorrow and wanted to know if you wanted me to bring anything to her. Crazy! But I guess your taken care of!

Hope all gets better! Your in our thoughts and prayers!

Kendra said...

I am sorry. I remember crying with my sister when she she lost her hair. She says the two hardest things were 1) the actual words "you have breast cancer" and 2) the day her hair started to fall out. All you can do is be there for your mom and pray for her and your dad. WE are thinking and praying for you!! Enjoy the visit!

Julie said...

I just clicked on your mom's blog.....looks like she is in good "hairless" company! I got a kick out of the picture of her with Jeff and your dad.....not sure they would choose to be bald either! She looks good! That must have been hard, but just think of the cancer cells it is killing if it makes your hair fall out! Keep postive!
Love you guys.....