Oh Sydney! Looks like you and Asey need to hang out together! So pretty! Give daddy a big kiss with those lips!
So that was all the fuss when we are on the phone! Awesome :)
Very pretty....Sydney I can tell you are going to be 3. what a big girl...
That is too funny!! I guess I need to give them makeup lessons next time! I'm sad I didn't see you guys last weekend. I'm excited to come for Thanksgiving!
I love girls, they always keep you entertained. Your girls are so cute anyway!
HAHA... Liya is already into my purse and she knows how to UNSCREW my lipsticks!! Go figure... :P Cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh Sydney! Looks like you and Asey need to hang out together! So pretty! Give daddy a big kiss with those lips!
So that was all the fuss when we are on the phone! Awesome :)
Very pretty....Sydney I can tell you are going to be 3. what a big girl...
That is too funny!! I guess I need to give them makeup lessons next time! I'm sad I didn't see you guys last weekend. I'm excited to come for Thanksgiving!
I love girls, they always keep you entertained. Your girls are so cute anyway!
HAHA... Liya is already into my purse and she knows how to UNSCREW my lipsticks!! Go figure... :P Cute!
Post a Comment