



So we decided to go to Kristi's house for Halloween. The kids had a ton of fun trick or treating with Kenna. Syd was done was she got her favorite treat (rice crisy treat). Nat wanted to keep going as long as Kenna was going. She tried so hard to be big like her. We had a blast. Thanks Kristi for the food and fun!
4 comments:
Oh man they keep getting cuter and cuter! Looks like so much fun! I kept telling Greg last night that I wish we were in Utah so we could trick or treat with the kids!
WE did have a fun time. The girls were very cute. Sydney did a great job of handing out candy when she was done trick or treating. She wanted to know everyones name! Thanks Kristi for a fun night
Wow! Look at those amazing costumes! You girls look so cute! I can't wait to see you in 3 more weeks!!!
THANKS for coming! We had a great time! Nat did awesome keeping up with Kenna and the big girls! We did miss you Jenn!
Kristi
Post a Comment