Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Good news today!
Yesterday Jeff and I went to the doctor for my check-up. Everything looked good and we heard the baby's heart beat. The doctor also told us that I'm farther along than what we thought. I'm close to 12 weeks. Which makes us happy. I just need to get past 13 weeks and we will be great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey its Melissa Cox! Your pregnant? That is awesome. Good thing I check your blog or I would never know. That Rocks!!! Congratulations.
YEAH YEAH YEAH! Oh my GOSH! I'm SOOOOO excited for you guys! I'm coming over tomorrow! We need to catch up! Oh and I'm way excited for girls night dinner!
Ummmmm... hey! I'm pretty sure I hadn't even heard you were pregnant yet!!! Congrats! I hope to see you this Saturday at the family party. Love to you!!! xoxoxox
Holy News o rama.
I should check in more often.
Congrats-- and my money is on you and your family (prayers too). Love ya.
Noel
How did I miss this post??? It is always good news to find out you are farther along than you thought!! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Mom told me about your mom Kandiss....I am so sorry. I hope her back is healing. That really stinks! Kisses to the girls for me!
I'm remembering that today is the day for the surgery. I'm sending love to everyone and wishing I knew where you were so I could come sit with you!!!
Post a Comment