Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Syd's Surgery
Here are some pictures we took! When I was making this slide show it made me cry. I feel so bad that she had to go through this. Syd is one tough cookie! She already wants to jump off the stairs and wrestle with her dad and sister. It makes me so nervous! She still is in pain though and has to take it easy and be CAREFUL. She is doing so good.
I just want to tell every one thank you for all of your prayers, fasting, phone calls and visits at the hospital. It met a lot to us. Once again THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a trooper! Sounds like she is doing well. Now You need to get some rest! I am so glad everything went well. Love you guys!
We are so happy she is doing well. What a tuff little princess!
Kevin
Unfortunately the pictures weren't loading but Justin and I are so glad things worked out for Sydney. Our prayers are with you all and it sounds like she's doing great!
I am so glad Syd is doing well now. Sorry I couldnt make it up to the hospital. I have been sick with a cold and didnt want to chance it. We love you all very much. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
I'm so you're all better baby girl! You are so brave! I love you and I can't wait to see you soon!
so glad she's doing better and looks much happier than last time i saw her :) syd, can't wait to see you this weekend, maybe we can watch Horton Hears a Who!!! ;) Love you
As a mother you just can't help but bawl when you see those pictures. I am so glad things went well. What a sweet little angel you have. And a great big sister. Keep us updated on her progress.
I can hardly write because of the tears. I am so thankful for all the blessings our family has received this last year. Kandiss, I love you and am so proud of you. You stayed with baby Syd non stop and so many of those children were only supported by the hospital staff. God has blessed our little family and gives us such joy. Mom/Nana
I think the hardest thing in life is having to stand by when our children are having to deal with trials any kind of trials. One thing I know for sure though is that it makes the bond between parent and child so much stronger. I am sorry you have had to go through this. I know how terrible it is! I am glad that Sydney is doing so much better now. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment