Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dance Recital






A couple of weeks ago Nataly and Sydney had their first dance recital. Sydney had a really hard day she didn't want to get up their and dance. I think that a lot of it is because she had been through so much and hadn't been to dance in a few weeks. We got her dressed and we hoped that she would dance but no luck. Next time she will dance. Nataly had a blast like always she loves to dance. She loves to wear her costumes. Way to go girls!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I didn't even recognize Nat with that make up on! She looks so grown up! Such cute costumes. Syd will be ready next time. She has been thru a lot. Can't say I blame her!

Kathlene and Jerry said...

Syd gave us a private show. She cracks me up. She keeps trying to show me her scar. I can't look at it. Nataly stole the show like always. And in the front of the audience we had a private showing of future "So You Think You Can Dance" stars. As always love being with you guys. Hate being away from you. Just a few tears as I miss you and a giggle when I think of our time together.

Ali and Ty said...

awe you girls look so pretty!! I love you <3

Taylors6 said...

oh MY FREAKIN HECK they look SOOOOOOO cute! I totally want to go to their next performance!