



When I was in Arizona a few weeks ago Kendra and I went to this really cool ribbon store. (I wish we had one!!) There were these shoes that were on display and they were so darn cute. So today I made Nataly and Sydney a pair but I haven't finished Syd's yet. So here they are! Kendra they are so easy to make. I found the glue for $4 dollars. If you want I can send some with mom! I can't wait for them to wear them!!!! My cute little Syd wanted her picture taken too.
3 comments:
Way Cute Kandiss!! You should be an author on Homemakinghoneys.blogspot.com and tell how you did them. I bet the girls will love them and never want to take them off. In fact I bet when you go to check on them at night before you go to bed they will have secretly snuck them on their feet and you will have to take them off them. WAY CUTE!!
those are So cute... details please....
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment