









On Sat. my family came up and did the Race for the Cure. I am so glad that they decided to come and do it. The past couple of years I have done the raceand it was a lot of fun. This year it meant so much more. Because my mom had breast cancer. It is amazing all of the people that are there because they know someone with cancer, has had it, and even somebody that has died from it. I just want to tell every one THANK YOU for coming out and being on the team with us. We had a lot of fun! Thanks for coming and suppoting my mom. LOVE YOU MOM!!
3 comments:
How fun! It looks like a great time. And your mom looks AMAZING!! We are hoping to move to SL area before the end of the year. Maybe we can meet up then.
Hey!! That looks so awesome and inspiring, I've never done that race, but want to! Your mom does look great!
And your girlies...oh my, so cute.
Is that Dawn Sisk-? If so, what a small world it is..
Kandiss - Just wanted to let you know how bad I didn't want to do this walk and how grateful I am that I did it. Next year I am going to be totally into it. I think I am afraid of doing anything that reminds me of my cancer and how vulnerable we all are. But this was so powerful that I am going to be completely into it. Kandiss you were very inspired and pushed when you were all alone. Thanks ---- MOM
I Love you guys.
Post a Comment