Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family update

Here is a quick update...

Talmage is doing so good and is growing! He is still on the monitor at night but keeping his oxygen up. The girls are loving him to pieces! They are always fighting over who gets to hold him first and who was looking at him first. He is the cutest boy ever!!

Nataly and Sydney are staying busy! Every Tuesday they get to the movies with the neighbors. They stayed in St.Goerge for a week and played in the pool with cousins every day and had a blast!! Thanks to my family for taking them while Talmage was in the hospital. Nat is getting excited to go back to school she is going to be in the first grade. Syd is going to be in PreSchool. Then in a couple of weeks Jeff's family is going to be here for Jenn's weeding and all of the cousins are going to play and get to wear pretty dresses.

Mom and dad are trying to stay caught up on sleep. This 3rd kid has thrown our world up side down. I haven't up to much but being a mom. Jeff hasn't been up to much either.

Here is our little update. I'm not able to post pictures right now but I will keep trying.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update Kandiss! We want to have another child but I hear the third one is most difficult. I love the picture of your children it is so Flippin Cute!! Hope you are able to get some rest soon! Im sure it will get easier once the girls are in school!!

Jay Strong said...

We're really glad to hear Talmage is doing well! We just found out we're having a girl so hopefully she is as cute as your girls are! I love the picture of them holding Talmage, so cute!!

Faasuamanu and Melinda Toilolo said...

ok it has been a month.. so please update on the kids. I need to know how Talmage is doing!!