Sunday, September 12, 2010

I know, it's about time...

It's been a long time since I have blogged. We've been up to a lot this summer. My dad had quad by pass in June. Jeff and I went to the Bahama's at the first of the summer for our anniversary. Also we went to Disneyland. Then my dad had surgery again. What a busy summer!

My parents were here this weekend and we went to the State Fair. My parents LOVE the fair so every year we go to the fair and have a BLAST.







It's been a long time since I have blogged. We've been up to a lot this summer. My dad had quad by pass in June. Jeff and I went to the Bahama's at the first of the summer for our anniversary. Also we went to Disneyland. Then my dad had surgery again. What a busy summer!

My parents were here this weekend and we went to the State Fair. My parents LOVE the fair so every year we go to the fair and have a BLAST.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So glad you are blogging again! I rarely get updates otherwise=) And I love the new family picture from the fair - SO cute!!