Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shaving my mom's head!





So I am a little bit behind on blogging. So when my mom came a couple of weeks ago her hair was falling out in clups. She asked if I would brush it. So as I was brushing it it was coming out in chuncks. As that was happening she decided to go ahead and shave it. It was really hard for me to shave her head. But I think that she looks realy pretty with no hair.

4 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Not many husbands & wives can say they have the same hair-do! Good thing she had you to be there for her. It would have been harder with a stranger.

lehiharmers said...

so glad you could be there for her.
im so sorry to hear about your mom, you have had a rough couple of years- hang in there.

Julie said...

Bald is Beautiful!!

altbirth said...

I love your mom and dad so much...they are such cool people. I dont know you well Kandiss, but I know how much you love your family, and I know how close you all are. Life is huge for all of you right now...my heart is with you...blessed be. It's me Ivy, your moms friend from home...