Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sydney dances!




So last week was Syd and Nat's first week of dance. They both love it but Sydney was so funny about the whole thing. When I was getting her ready for dance she kept say "I'm so sited". It was the funniest thing watching her dance. When I signed her up I didn't think that she would like it. Cause at home when her and Nataly are dancing Syd does her own thing. I think that her favorite part was wearing Nat's old dance clothes. It looks like we are going to have two dancing queens in our house.

8 comments:

The Evans Family said...

She is so CUTE!! Love the Dance Bag! Glad we have someone to share with!

Kendra said...

Very cute!! Miss you guys!

lehiharmers said...

they are adorable!
where did you get the cute little dance bag? cute, cute

Julie said...

Yeah! Syd finally gets to go to dance! So so cute! Can't wait to see them dance!

Taylors6 said...

ok seriously could that girl be any cuter? HOLY COW!

Shelly said...

I heard about your blog from your Mom so I had to take a peak. What a gorgeous family! It is so nice to be able to read about you guys and catch up on how you are doing. We have a new and exciting addition to our household, so check out our site. http://home.comcast.net/~millgmi/

Love you guys!

Shelly and Mike

Jenn said...

Um she is too cute. I'm so glad she likes it! Do I get to see you guys this weekend? I hope so!

Tasha said...

That's exciting to know that my two nieces are both dancers. Now Nataly, Sydney and I (Whitney) will be able to dance together and then we will get miss little Gabby too. It will be us four dancing queens. I love you girls and your going to have to show me your moves when I come up and see you. It's going to be soon, I promise. I love you all. XOXOXOXO Hugs and Kisses