Monday, October 27, 2008

Carving pumpkins with dad.






Tonight for family night the kids and Jeff carved pumpkins. They had a ton of fun deciding what they wanted them to look like. The kids were having fun playing in all of the seeds and slimy stuff. Then after we went out on the porch and took some pictures.

4 comments:

Julie said...

How fun! I totally didn't send Syd the Squid a birthday card!!! I am so bad! So, I will make it up to her and get my act together! lucky for me she will just be happy to get mail again. So sorry !!

Taylors6 said...

Jason says Jeff is a sissy for wearing gloves. ha ha ha.

Grandma Joan said...

What a good dad...looks like they turned out really cute...However I really don't miss the mess you use to make!!

Kendra said...

You guys are whimps...what is up with the gloves? Afraid you are going to get pumpkin under your nails Jeff? LOL Love the pumpkins!! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!!