Last week I went to the eye doctor and he said that I needed glasses. So when I put them on I couldn't believe how bad I really needed them. Now I am going to be able to see at night better and I wont have to squint any more. I can see!!!!
I hate that! Me too but I forget how bad I need them until I don't have them! i tried contacts and couldn't stand it. Too dry. Now I understand all the fuss about HD! Who knew! They look good!
I noticed your glasses and meant to tell you that I really like them on you! Your pictures are cute and even though you live down the street, it is fun to see what everyone is doing.
2 comments:
I hate that! Me too but I forget how bad I need them until I don't have them! i tried contacts and couldn't stand it. Too dry. Now I understand all the fuss about HD! Who knew! They look good!
I noticed your glasses and meant to tell you that I really like them on you! Your pictures are cute and even though you live down the street, it is fun to see what everyone is doing.
Post a Comment